Tractor insurance- tractor protection policy by IFFCO-TOKIO provides protection from below mentioned tractor damages which are as follows.
- Fire and Allied Perils : In this Section, your buildings, stocks, furniture, fixtures, fittings, interior decorations and other contents are covered against fire, explosion, bursting/overflowing of water tanks, riots, strikes, malicious damage, earthquake, flood, cyclone, landslide, etc.
- Accidental breakage of tractor parts.
- Personal Accident.
Exclusions from Policy
- Damage as a consequence of war, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared or not), civil war, rebellion, revolution etc.
- Any damage due to confiscation, commandeering, requisition or destruction by order of any government or lawfully constituted authority.
- Any damage directly or indirectly caused by or contributed to or arising from ionising radiation or contamination by radioactivity.
- Depreciation and damage caused by wear and tear or gradual deterioration.
- Damage to property and contents due to pollution of any kind.
- Besides these, there are some other Exclusions that are specific to particular Sections of the Policy.
For more information, call on 1-800-103-5499 (toll free number)